pH Test – Paper (Roll Type)
- HYUNDAI MICRO’s pH indicator papers are easy to handle and measure for pH range.
- The colors of the scales are specially mixed to perfectly match the reaction color of
the indicator papers. Plastic reels that ensure long-term stability and protection against many external influences.
- The indicator paper will always be ready-to-use when needed.
- For school materials, drainage test, process control
|Size||Range measurement of pH||Item code||Grade|
|۷mm x 5M||۱-۱۱||HM.001011||UNIVERSAL||UNIV|
|۷mm x 5M||۱-۱۴||HM.001014||UNIVERSAL||UNIV|
- Measuring Range : pH 1~11
- pH unit graduations between each 1 unit
- Suitable for estimated measurement of pH in unknown liquid
- Easy to measure by clear color in a range of measurement
- Measuring Range : pH 1~14
- pH unit graduation : pH 1~10 each unit 1, pH 10~14 each unit 2
- Suitable for measurement of close to neutral colors
- Suitable for measurement of pH in unknown liquid
Whats Is pH?
A buffering agent is a weak acid or base used to maintain the acidity(pH) of a solution near a chosen value after the addition of another acid or base.
That is, the function of a buffering agent is to prevent a rapid change in pH when acids or bases are added to the solution.Buffering agents have variable properties some are more soluble than others; some are acidic while other are basic.
As pH managers, they are important in many chemical applications, including agriculture,food processing, biochemistry and medicine.